Four Bars per Line/System, again :)

From: Nils
Subject: Four Bars per Line/System, again :)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:45:34 +0200

Hello Users,

I am currently looking at Realbook layouts and user expectations.
"Four Bars per Line" in a Leadsheet seems to be a pretty common request.

I know there is the method with a invisible voice that breaks the staffs. But
this seems like a hack. Using content to force the layout. And it gets tiresome
if you have longer pieces or time signature changes.

So, is there a different method, probably more layout oriented? I saw there is
a way to force the systems per page. So is there a bars per lines layout
command? Or isn't there one?

Nils