Re: musescore lands sponsoring?

From: Wasil Sergejczyk
Subject: Re: musescore lands sponsoring?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:45:43 +0600

There is a chance, but only when the syntax is *obvious* enough.
Currently used syntax isn't obvious enough, but it won't be difficult
to change it, i think.

for me, as a beginner, notes syntax wasn't the difficult part (then again, i'm used to write programming code), but page layout, staffs, voices, etc. so, i ended up by composing a set of templates for my needs and forgetting about that stuff. so, an online collection of such templates would smooth a learning curve alot, imho.

--
Best regards.