Autochange snippet broken?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Autochange snippet broken?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 00:28:28 +0200

Hi everybody,
(lots of awesome talks on -user these days!)

I'm wondering what has gone wrong with this:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=724
a.k.a. "Autochange with a different pitch" (for the search engine's sake).
It used to work with 2.15.30 or so, but with 2.15.39 it doesn't work
anymore. (My guess would be: something about the EventChord wrapper
recently removed.)

The thing is, I'm in full-blown laziness mode at the moment (my Pirate
Party is running for its first national French parliament election,
and it has taken its toll). Could anyone help me fix it?

Cheers,
Valentin.