Re: grace note/time signature spacing?

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: grace note/time signature spacing?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

-Eluze wrote:

> not sure I catch it all, but does NR 4.5.3 Changing horizontal spacing
> (look for \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-note-spacing = ##t) meet
> what you want?

\once\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-grace-spacing = ##t doesn't
seem to affect the spacing one way or the other in these situations. I've
also tried \once\override Score.GraceSpacing #'shortest-duration-space = #0
and \once\override Score.GraceSpacing #'spacing-increment = #0, both with
non-zero values as well. Those eliminate the extra white space in my second
example, even making it too cramped, but at the same time they create a
collision between the time signature and the barline in my first example.