Exporting SVG files into Inkscape - font issues

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Exporting SVG files into Inkscape - font issues
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 00:10:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

I created a score in LP and exported the SVG file, but no matter what I do,
Inkscape is not rendering fonts correctly when I open the SVG.  Musically,
the score look and renders correct, but the basic text (title, dedication,
etc) is bland, static sans serif-like fonts --> not correct fonts.  I've
tried installing/copying fonts (emmentaler, etc) but nothing works.

Can someone help me w/ a fix?  I love using LilyPond + Inkscape but recently
this problem is frustrating.

Thank you!

Ben

-----