Re: Lilypond-book on Windows 2.16.1

From: Olivier Biot
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book on Windows 2.16.1
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 22:23:30 +0100

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
I have created a new stable version of the windows binary (2.16.2) which should fix the problem that prevents lilypond-book from being run on 2.16.1. Before uploading this to the official website, I would appreciate it if interested and capable users could download it from my own website:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/lilypond-2.16.2-1.mingw.exe

and test the lilypond-book functionality.  Please reply-all with your results.  I would appreciate it if those interested in a fix could do this as soon as possible.

Dear Phil,

I tested on Win7 x64, uninstalled LilyPond 2.16.1 and installed LilyPond 2.16.2.

LilyPond works, as does lilypond-book.py now. No longer do I need to run python on the .py file as I reported earlier with LilyPond 2.16.1.

I already updated my makefile to reflect the fix in LilyPond 2.16.2.

Best regards and many thanks!

Olivier