sophisticated SystemStartBar callback needed

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: sophisticated SystemStartBar callback needed
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:56:38 -0500

Hi all!

I'm frantically cranking out orchestrations and scores for "Robin Hood: The
Legendary Musical Comedy", which opens this Friday.
<http://harthouse.ca/robin-hood-the-legendary-musical-comedy/>

p.s. This is *by far* the largest project I've ever Lily-pounded!

Anyway, it's hardly critical (especially at this point in the process), but I
have a quick question. In the vocals block, I've got soloists (with no start
delimiter) and chorus (with a standard bracket). I want to connect all of the
vocals with a straight bar delimiter — no problem. However, if there is ONLY
chorus in the system, I want the "all vocals" (straight bar) delimiter to
vanish. How might I accomplish this?

Thanks,
Kieren.