Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 00:06:27 -0800 (PST)

I am on Ubuntu 12.10 - how can I log in as anything other than the default
Unity? I have no pull-down menus or options on my generic/default login
screen with my user name.  It just logs me in w/ a password, as normal.

Thanks for the help! I'd really like to avoid/fix this bug...it's killing my
workflow.
;)

martinwguy wrote
> On 7 January 2013 13:51, Noeck <

> noeck.marburg@

> > wrote:
>> I also saw that with Frescobaldi under ubuntu (with the default unity
>> desktop). It might be connected to the global menu of unity, because it
>> never occured with the gnome-panel interface
>
> Confirmed. I use gnome and couldn't see it. Switch to guest session
> (unity, hardly ever used) and poof! each clik on Insert adds all the
> items to the menu.
>
> At https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/frescobaldi/+bug/1058911
> you can log in and hit "this bug affects me too" to increase the
> priority of that bug.

-----
composer | sound designer