Re: Shifting ties horizontally

From: Luigi
Subject: Re: Shifting ties horizontally
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:17:17 +0000 (UTC)

karol <karolm2 <at> wp.pl> writes:

> You have to use shape-tie function. First create file shape-tie.ly and paste
> the following code:
>
> Then include shape-tie.ly in your document and you can do something like:
>
> Those numbers are vector pairs (x y x y x y x y). Each pair refers to
> different control point (thera are four control points). So if you want to
> shift the whole tie, you have increase all X values by the same amount.
>
> --

I've pasted that code in a file and named shape-tie.ly. Put that file in same
directory of my file, and inserted that \shapeTie function just before the note
with tie.

It gives no result and this error (sorry some words are in italian):

<string>:2:51: errore: GUILE ha segnalato un errore
per l'espressione che inizia qui
    \once \override Tie #(quote control-points) = #
    (shape-tie offsets)

Anyway i can wait to solve this. I need to update lilypond, my version now is
2.14.2 and the simplest way for me to do this is to update Ubuntu, since i tried
in some ways without success and i'm not so skilled with Linux.
Thank you very much for the help.