Re: enlarging the comma

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: enlarging the comma
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:51:28 -0500

No you have in your example a malformed syntax. You are overriding a widget and defining a variable on the widget to alter it so the markup bit in your example just goes plunk or nowhere. Try this.

\override BreathingSign #'font-size = #'22  See the pattern \override WidgetType #'alterable-variable = #'(expressed value of variable desired) Sometimes the parenthesis are required, e.g. x and y values,  but for single values they are not.  There is likely a way to tweak this into existece but I am too tired to work that out just now.

Shane