Re: multi-instrument parts

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: multi-instrument parts
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:41:00 -0500

Hi Keith,

Thank you so much for the detailed and considered response.

Boo. I really wish Lily would Do The Right Thing™ with regard to transposing
parts. I want to be able to say \switchInstrument at any time, and easily
generate C and transposed scores/parts (with all key signatures automatically
included, etc.) without breaking the music into multiple variables, using tags,
etc.

After my current engraving madnesses wind down, perhaps I'll put together an
official feature request…

Thanks again!
Kieren.