Quarter-tone glissando

From: Yannick CHARLES
Subject: Quarter-tone glissando
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:06:06 +0100

Hello to everybody !

I tried to typeset a clarinet glissando (more like a kind of "bend" in fact), with an amplitude of a quarter tone, in the following way:

es,4(\glissando eeh\glissando |
es8) r r4 |

Regarding the typesetting, the quarter tone is written on the score, but not the glissando. Is there a way to make it visible ?

Now regarding the notation aspect, I'm not used to clarinet notation so maybe I write it the wrong way. I'd like a kind of bend effect that should be obtainable simply by slightly overblowing in the instrument, and then going back to normal (so without exotic fingerings for the quarter tone). Does anybody know if I am notating it the right way ?

Thanks a lot !

Yann