Re: No MIDI repeats7

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: No MIDI repeats7
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:28:39 +0100

Please don't reply to message digests but rather to individual mails.
Please don't quote everything indiscriminately (people are perfectly
able to use the mailing list archives if they require full information)
but just what is relevant to your reply.

"Peter Gentry" <address@hidden> writes:

>>Maybe the individual music files (of which you show none) don't contain
>>volta repeats.  You can let bars look like a volta repeat, but unless
>>you actually write \repeat volta 2 ..., the music is not a
>>volta repeat.

> Yes the individual files all contain volta repeats. I really didn't
> think you would appreciate all the files!

> Please find the files attached.

Not a single \repeat volta in it.  So it is exactly like I stated.  Did
you actually bother to _read_ what you were replying to?

--
David Kastrup