Re: stretching ragged last bar in the Voice context

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: stretching ragged last bar in the Voice context
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 06:40:32 +0100

Il 21/01/2013 23:45, Eluze ha scritto:
Try to raise the value to #30 in the snippet above and you'll see what I
>mean.
>I'm experiencing the same issue in a score where the padding is just #15
>and_all_  the music in the score (not just the music after the override)
>stretches so much that it flows off the page - even if the value is as
>low as #2.
I don't know who said: "I don't see what you see" - for me the last line is
a bit longer with #30 - that's how it has to be!

I'm a bit surprised that the lines before are different, but I think that's
another topic.

Yes, that's exactly the problem: "the lines before are different". I want to stretch only the last two bars.
I attach two pictures so that it's clear.

Unfortunately in my real music file the spacing gets "broken" with any value of padding, while in this example the value of 20 works fine.

I assume you're using the newest dev version!?

Yes, git 8328cbc8d443bf66309e7d321f2ae636d59a25b3
--
Federico