Re: more Tuplets...

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Re: more Tuplets...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 02:36:16 -0300

Interesting!, a way for simplifying things!

But the confusion with tuplets, starts when I have to use then in non-regular \time or non-regular tuplets like my example that its both things at the same time.

In a \time 4/4 or 2/4 its easy to grasp the use of a standard \times 2/3
But in a \time 6/8 with a \times 6/4 I start getting confused!

Again thanks for the news of the \tuplets function!
And thanks for all the answers!

Marcos.