Re: Lilypond libraries

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Lilypond libraries
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 10:54:24 +0200

"Fried" is a "private" edition project Janek and I are working on, so these references are spurious and don't mean anything.

OpenLilyLib is a project with a family of resources for LilyPond and LaTeX. It is currently in a pre-release state, therefore there _are_ references but rather unclear ones ;-)
We'll make a real announcement when it's ready.

Best
Urs

Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> schrieb:
Greetings folks,

I have seen passing reference on the list to some lilypond libraries, OrgLilyLib, OLLib and Fried. I seem to be unable to find out anything about them. Any clues?

Andrew

lilypond-user mailing list
address@hidden