Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:21:36 +0200

Sort-of.  I mean, all information on how to build lilypond and
contribute to it are there, but (especially as you're already using
linux), we can do it an easier way using my awesome lilypond scripts.
Do you have git installed?  And how proficient are you with command-line?
An easier way sounds great! I have set up GitHub so I guess I have git installed. Or do you need something different for this?

Regarding the command-line I can't say I'm an advanced user. But I do use it (mostly for musicxml2ly).

Best
Peter