Re: Tie over Repeat Bar

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Tie over Repeat Bar
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 19:22:12 +0200

Hi Mark,

Pretty much everything can be tweaked in Lilypond, so I'm sure the shape of \laissezVibrer can be made longer. For versions 2.16 and 2.17, section 5.5.4 of the respective manual should help you further (I would expect the syntax in those two versions not to be identical, however, so mind the version of your LP version).

This is unfortunately nothing I can give you more hints - I've always been delighted with Lilypond's default output and have never ever used any \tweak or \shape command ... But I'm sure someone else on the list can help you with that. Actually, \shape seems to be the command of your choice, and it looks rather intuitive.

Best,
Robert

-
Von meinem Fliewatüüt gesendet.