Graphics

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Graphics
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:34:19 -0400

Hi all,

  This is really just a few observations on the including of graphics.
I noticed it is possible to import eps files. This is neat.  It turns
out that you can move things about using the following:

\markup {{
\vspace #21
\hspace #45
\rotate #45 % This must come after the vertical and horizontal
%adjustments if it is to be used
\epsfile #Y #20 #"/home/doodles/doodling.eps"  % this should be noted
in the documentation that you must specify a file location in addition
to the file name. Otherwise lilypond looks in its font folder instead
of where the image actually is.
}}

My question is is there an easier way of deducing position or
assigning position? It takes a bit of guess work to figure out were
the eps will land on the page. Also I noticed that there is some sort
of layer property -\tweak #'layer #-1 It would be interesting to place
the image below the score. But for some reason I can not get that to
work. So more fun things Lilypond sort of does.

Shane