Re: midi doesn't work with custom Voice contexts

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: midi doesn't work with custom Voice contexts
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:30:14 -0500

Hi Paul,

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Paul Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

I tried updating my custom staff snippet on the LSR (to add the midi part),
but I am not able to edit the text of the snippet for some reason.  When I
log in, locate the snippet, and click "modify" the edit screen shows up, but
when I click in the text area to change the text, it will not let me edit
the text...
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=882

I've never been able to edit my snippets after they have been approved. What you can do is post a new snippet: copy the old one, change it, and give it a title like "Defining a Custom Staff Context [corrected]."  The person who reviews it will then replace the old one.

--David