Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 23:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you that I've uploaded a few more videos to
round out the beginner-series LilyPond playlist. They must have slipped
through the cracks when I went to upload them a few weeks ago, but now they
are all up. Sorry for the delay.

Currently the playlist is just under one full hour of tutorials. I'm
currently working on the second playlist which will feature more advanced
topics including:

Introduction to the Score Block
Contexts and Engravers: The Basics
What is Tweaking?
Creating a Template From Scratch
Building a Full Score (orchestra)
Simple Scheme / Variables: In-depth
and more...

They should be up very soon. If you'd like a direct link, please click here
--> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond

Thanks,
Ben

Federico Bruni-5 wrote
> 2013/8/23 Phil Holmes <

> mail@

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <

> address@hidden

>> To: "SoundsFromSound" <

> soundsfromsound@

> >; <

> lilypond-user@

>> Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 9:52 AM
>> Subject: Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)
>>

>>  SoundsFromSound wrote Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:40 PM
>>>
>>> Hi Ben
>>>
>>>  I wanted to let you all know that I recently uploaded some LilyPond
>>>>

>>> This is great work!  A very professional introduction to LilyPond and
>>> Frescobaldi.  It deserves a link from the LilyPond site, IMO.
>>>

>> You could put it up as a ponding?
>>

> I think that it would deserve a best location. What about adding it in the
> FAQ?
> http://lilypond.org/website/faq.html
>
> Something like:
>
> "Too lazy to read the Learning Manual? or Scared by text manuals?
> Watch this series of video tutorials and decide if it worths learning
> LilyPond"
>
> We missed such a good screencasts, kudos to Ben!

-----
composer | sound designer