Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 09:16:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for this code, indeed it works very well as you say! It is
only a pity that one has to keep changing it ##t and ##f when dealing with
multiple grace notes vs. a single grace note (as David rightly pointed out
before, LilyPond would not understand { c'8[] } ). But this is a minor thing
to a certain degree, and this code of yours will be very helpful in a score
such as the example I posted before (Boulez's Derive), where almost every
note has several grace notes connected to them.

Thanks once again for your effort, I highly appreciate it.

Take care,
Gilberto