OT: Lilypond font missing when opening pdf in inkscape

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: OT: Lilypond font missing when opening pdf in inkscape
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:40:30 +0200

Hello list,

I want to create some sophisticated graphical elements with
lilypond-book and latex and postprocess them with inkscape.

The workflow:

lilypond-book --output=out myfile.tex
cd out
latex myfile.tex; dvips myfile.dvi; ps2pdf myfile.ps
cd ..

The tex file contains some pstricks macros, so I cannot use
pdflatex directly.

Now every pdf viewer shows the nice lilypond examples within
the graphical stuff, but when I load the pdf (or the ps) file
into inkscape, all notes and clefs are gone.

I installed the needed emmentaler font directly so that inkscape
will find it (it appears on the font panel!), but this makes no
visible difference.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

Marc