Re: Center Lyric Syllables (ignoring punctuation)

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Center Lyric Syllables (ignoring punctuation)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:47:13 +0200

Hi Alexander,

2013/9/29 Alexander Kobel <address@hidden>:
> On 09/29/2013 07:52 PM, Alexander Kobel wrote:
>>
>> On 09/28/2013 11:23 PM, Thomas Morley wrote:
>>>
>>> To the author of the new LSR-snippet "Center Lyric Syllables (ignoring
>>> punctuation)"
>>>
>>> Many thanks for your code.
>>>
>>> I did some slightly reformatting of code and description.
>>>
>>> It's now approved as
>>> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=888
>>

>> Really nice.
>> For some reason, I can log in, but not modify the snippet; I'm not sure
>> if it's supposed to be that way.

Afaik, only people with permission to edit the LSR can change a
snippet once it is approved. As long as it is unapproved the author
can work on it.

Are you the author of said snippet?
If yes, I could unapprove it, so that you could make these changes.
At least, I think it should work this way.

>> Could you modify the space-set to
>> include the Unicode ellipsis character (…)? I can also imagine there's a
>> lot more to go in there as well, like French-style quotation marks,
>

> … Oh, and, of course, German ones: „ and ‚. Basically, everything from this
> list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark_glyphs

In the end that would be a very long list of characters and some of
them are of special meaning in guile.
Might be not that easy as expected.

> Thanks,
> Alexander