"Octave" script in Frescobaldi

From: flup2
Subject: "Octave" script in Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 03:57:36 -0700 (PDT)

These days, I have to input a lot of octaves in some music scores (a typical
figure in orchestral reductions :( ). I usually write <c c'> but, with lots
of those, I hope it would be possible to write a snippet in Frescobaldi to
accelerate to entry process.

I looked at the "tuplet" snippet and tried < $SELECTION $SELECTION' > but it
gives me < c ' >. I suppose it's because once the selection is used the
first time, it replaced the selected note; there isn't any remaining
selection for the remain of the script.

Anyway, my wish would be to be able to select a large portion of notes like
{a b c d e f g a} and turn that scale into   * <c c'> <d d'> etc.

Does anyone how to achieve that?

Thanks,

Philippe