piano showcase piece

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: piano showcase piece
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:11:16 +0100

hello everybody,

the composer of a piano volume I recently typeset that will be published in January has agreed for one of the pieces to be published as a freebie. ;)

Here it is, Achtsamkeit by Martin Schmid. Notable tweaks include:

- shifting the Ped indications X-offset #-0.6 and self-alignment-X = #LEFT
- custom titling layout
- D.S./Coda definitions adapted from http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=198
- staff-spacing was increased slightly to give the dynamics more breathing room
- two forced line-breaks

apart from that, it's more or less default lilypond. :)

Noeck asked about the fonts in a previous screen-shot that I posted. The roman font is Kepler Std, the sans-serif is Cronos Pro (both non-free). The logo was created in Illustrator using the C-clef from the lilypond font and a capital N from Chopin Script (free font).

Comments welcome! Enjoy,

sb
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and quick to anger.