Lilypond Cheat Sheet 2.18

From: Noeck
Subject: Lilypond Cheat Sheet 2.18
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 18:50:12 +0100

Hi all,

as promised after the release of 2.16, I update my Lilypond cheat sheets
for each stable version. After 2.18 came out recently, here is the
corresponding version of my cheat sheet in three languages:

English: http://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_sheet_2.18_en.pdf
German:  http://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_sheet_2.18_de.pdf
French*: http://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_sheet_2.18_fr.pdf

I hope it makes life easier for you and others.
Cheers,
Joram

* The French translation is probably rather poorly done by me.
Corrections and other comments to all language versions are welcome!

--

## Changes

The changes concerning these basic syntax elements are very limited:
- tempo ranges with “-” instead of “~”
- the tuplet syntax
- some bar lines (! ; …)
- the staccatissimo short cut -!
- # and \default is no longer necessary in some cases