Lyric word engraver bug

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Lyric word engraver bug
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 14:28:15 +0200

Hello Thomas,

I like the lyric word engraver you once posted on this list and use it quite often; yesterday I happened to find a bug: If a lyric word is broken, the syllables on the new line may (or will) be contracted, skipping the intermediate hyphens and moving far away from the related note. It proved difficult to provide a minimal example worth the name, so you get the one attached, which has a full page of music and two include files. Sorry for that. The instances of the bug mentioned are at the beginning of the third, fourth, and last lines of the page.
I’d be very grateful for help, as this is clearly over my head to repair.
And thanks a lot for providing the code in the first place!

Yours, Simon

P.S. In case anyone be interested: it is the Bass II part of the Gloria from Gabriel Rheinberger’s Mass in E flat major, op. 109.