Two sets of measure numbers for repeats

From: Jon Arnold
Subject: Two sets of measure numbers for repeats
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 03:31:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hi-

I'm working on some editions of Bach's Jesu Meine Freude and can't figure out
from the manuals how to do two sets of measure numbers for repeated sections.

In my published score, the numbers in the repeated section would look like
1(7), etc.
The example can be seen in the score here:
http://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/product/Look-Inside/large/2448949_01.jpg

I really want to do this in an automatic way rather than markup if I can help
it, due to the fact that I'm making several different editions/books and some
of them have continuing measure numbering throughout the whole multi-movement
work and some will just be individual movements with numbers starting at 1.

I'm not sure really sure how to do it manually either, to be honest.

Thanks so much for any help-

Jon Arnold