Re: Trouble with stem length while using cross piano staff chord engrave

From: 良ϖ
Subject: Re: Trouble with stem length while using cross piano staff chord engraver
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:55:28 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your replies. Your code example eventually runs and brings me a lot of interesting stuff. I should use hidden notes technique more often, it's very convenient. ​Actually you're right, my examples were wrong – shame!~ Maybe I got a proper example than I changed something and didn't notice example has got wrong. Actually original bar 27 doesn't contain cross-staff chords but Rain Tree Sketch does and at first I believed the problem was because of that.

Your rocking example has solved my problem in an elegant way, thank you very much! I've adjusted your code (note name turned Italian and few notes added, nothing special) and put it into this folder.

Would you mind to give me a last advice about that bar? Lines 87 sqq. in the (now-)working example I set a variable to make sure notes are grouped the correct way. It works but would you know anything lighter or is this the correct way?

Thanks again :-)

胡雨軒 Yuxuan Hu