Re: Merging a markup-command with an event-function

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Merging a markup-command with an event-function
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:09:54 +0100

Hi Nick,

Not to answer your question, but why not do it like this, which seems a lot simpler. If you want to preface the Roman numeral fret number with "C", just add "C" as the first thing after the opening brace for the markup.

You're absulutely right!
Actually, part of this code is something I use for years without re-thinking. There's probably a reason for it and i'll try to find out why it is so complicated.
Thanks for the remark, I changed part of the snippet already.

Cheers,
Pierre