[Slightly Off-topic] Advice for freelancing?

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: [Slightly Off-topic] Advice for freelancing?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:24:17 -0700 (MST)

Hello friends,

I've been really trying for the last two years to become a freelance music
engraver. I've really come to love engraving music, and I would like to make
my hobby into a job. I don't ever think that I'll be able to survive by only
engraving music, but it sure would be nice. I really am not sure where to
start, however, with gaining clients. Up until this point, I've been
engraving music for my peers at my University. However, I am finding that
very rarely do I have work. Does anyone have any advice? Anything would be
appreciated :)

-----
Ryan McClure

Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving
www.lunamusicengraving.com