Re: layout-set-staff-size: will it ever be fixed?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: layout-set-staff-size: will it ever be fixed?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:48:35 -0700 (MST)

Nikolai,

I don't believe that there isn't a solution already for your needs (it appears that Kieren already has some ideas, I think I have an idea or two for you, and I think there are other users that have their own ideas about how you can accomplish this), but it would be tremendously helpful if you could show some code (either inline or in an attached file) for what you described above so we can understand better what you are trying to achieve. I think many regular followers of this list really want to help you out, but some specific code would make it a lot easier for us to do so. Otherwise, we can only speculate what you have and haven't tried.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Abraham