Re: Acciaccatura slurs

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Acciaccatura slurs
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:20:47 +1000

Hi Harm,

Well, are the glyphs that lilypond automatically puts in for acciaccaturas slurs or ties? I am quite confused. I thought they were slurs. The manual suggests to my way of reading that they are slurs, and the slur up and down functions work on them. But I just don’t know.

Also, for my score I have customised flared ties throughout globally that match the contemporary manuscript I am setting, but I need distinctly curved slurs for grace notes, so I can’t really use the ties to look like slurs.

Andrew