flatten-ly

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: flatten-ly
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:07:11 +1000

Greetings All,

The utility to flatten nested includes, vastly improved. The moment I posted the initial draft I realised people keep includes in directories other than the current directory. This takes account of that.

Will publish to openlilylib when I make a lilypond wrapper for it similar to convert-ly.

It is a shell script using guile, not a binary executable. This version depends on having /usr/bin/guile. Even though it is not wrappered yet, I thought it would be useful to the OP.

NAME
  flatten-ly - flatten lilypond files with nested includes

SYNOPSIS
  flatten-ly [OPTIONS]

DESCRIPTION
  Utility to copy lilypond files, flattening nested includes. If no
  options are given, reads from standard input, writes to standard
  output.

  -i, --input file
     Specify input file.
  -o, --output file
     Specify output file.
  -I, --include path
     Search path for included files, a colon separated string.
  -h, --help
     Show usage.
  -v, --version
    Report version.