Re: Change size of notes in addQuote passage

From: Owain Sutton
Subject: Re: Change size of notes in addQuote passage
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 01:34:41 +0100

Indeed. I did manage to miss the Score.quotedCueEventTypes part of the docs
before, my error.

I'd prefer not to have to list the events in this way, I just want everything
included, and listing them sets up the potential for error, in omitting some.
As I indicated earlier, I don't know whether 'cue' or 'quote' is the right
option from a programmatic point of view.  'Cue' is certainly the colloquial
term among musicians for such a part, though!