centerPaperColumn

From: Víctor
Subject: centerPaperColumn
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:12:58 -0500

Dear David and lilyponders:

I'm glad to see that you are around here again, so now I hope it will be not much of a trouble if ask you to take a look to the aforementioned problem with the ties and centered notes. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, David Nalesnik programed a very useful function that centers notes when they occupy the whole measure. The problem seems to be that tie's length is not recalculated after the note column has been moved; and since my scheme-fu is very basic, I just can't fix this myself.

    See attachments for minimum example and output.

Thanks and best regards,
Víctor.