Re: circle of fifths

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: circle of fifths
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:00:46 +0200

Il giorno mar 6 set 2016 alle 12:51, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> ha scritto:
But that tool does not change German variable names into names that are in English, and more meaningful to a speaker of that language. [There is lots of scheme in that circle of fifths code with names that in German to me mean nothing.]

So I still think it would be beneficial to have a fully Anglicised version of the code on LSR.

Ok, I did not even read the snippet.

I agree that LSR snippets should be in english only.