Re: Using .info documentation in emacs

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Using .info documentation in emacs
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 23:56:31 +0100

OK so I downloaded the tarball from the lilypond website and added the
info directory to the Info-default-directory-list, but that didn't
work, even after adding all of Hwaen's suggested entries to the dir
file (is there a reason this is empty?).

I can manually open the dir file with Info and I can follow menu
entries, but images don't appear and the normal info navigation
doesn't work properly. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.