Re: Question for a FLOSS licensing session

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Re: Question for a FLOSS licensing session
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 06:20:24 -0700 (MST)

After reading these replies I may not be wiser...but it did occur to me that
there might be a flaw in my thinking as I do the "programming" with
Frescobaldi.  Does that have an impact on any of these issues?  Would have
been changed looking back to the "old days" when I used my own editor I
wrote in Visual C++?