Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:20:41 +0000

Hi David,

Just echoing everyone else's sentiments: your contribution to our
lives and work through your work on LilyPond is incalculable. As a
lurker of course I don't really understand much of what you do, but
it's clear that LilyPond would be far behind where it is now without
your development and leadership.

I am sorry that I was never in a position to help out financially, so
I am happy to hear about your new job. I wish you all the best!

Kevin