Problem with Fonts too big

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Problem with Fonts too big
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 00:01:17 +0100

Hi list,

on my Arch Linux system lilypond has all at a sudden started to print
all regular fonts way too big. E.g. the following code produces the
attached pdf:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.50"
\paper {
  top-margin = 40
  right-margin = 40
  print-first-page-number = ##t
}
{ c'' }
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This happens with 2.18.2 as well as 2.19.48+ onwards. I think the cause
had been some "fontstuff" update on my system but I have not been able
to find out what (what I consider the usual suspects I have already
tried to reinstall - no success).

Does anybody know what might be the cause and where I might look to
fix this?

Thank you,
Michael
--