Pitch bend output in MIDI

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Pitch bend output in MIDI
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:42:33 +0100

Hi,

I want to use Pitch Bend to detune the output in MIDI files. The NR
states that pitch bend is supported but doesn't give any information how
it is applied.

Apart from that I've only found this LSR snippet
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=785 but I must admit I don't
really understand where and how the pitch bend is actually produced.

What I need is to apply it within a music function that returns a note,
and this should apply the detuning.

Any hints appreciated.

Urs