RE: Horizontal note spacing

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Horizontal note spacing
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:53:14 +1100

Hi Abraham,

I have tried setting new spacing sections every which way with no success. I think it is the dodecaphonic accidental style combined with the cross staff kneed beaming that causes the difficulty. Unless I just don’t understand how to use them. Plus I think this is muddied by the overall score proportional spacing settings, but I am really not sure how they interact with new spacing sections. But I have not thought of your suggestion. What settings of the SpacingSpanner grob would be in play here?

And something I have wanted to ask just forever – what is this springs and rods business? The IR is rather terse, as is its wont.

Andrew