Re: New LilyPond website

From: John Roper
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 08:24:08 -0500

"At any rate, I don't see ourselves at a point where the most
quality-determining influence on LilyPond's web pages is the font
choice.  So it would probably make sense to save that particular
debating field for later, when more prominent questions have been
resolved."

I completely agree with this.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:21 AM, John Roper <address@hidden> wrote:
Updates have been made.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:08 AM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> You make the argument of readability, and I counter it with this:
> https://www.google.com/amp/www.webdesignerdepot.com/2013/03/serif-vs-sans-the-final-battle/amp/?client=ms-android-google

Perhaps a misunderstanding: The readability concern is the grey
colour in combination with too thin letter strokes, not sans-serif per
se.

    Werner

--
John Roper
Freelance Developer and Simulation Artist