Re: New LilyPond website

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 20:36:50 +0000

On 11/30/16 11:48 AM, "John Roper" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I updated the font with a serif font that looks good to me. Please,
>what do you think?

When I look at the current site, it seems to be a sans-serif font,
although it does have a distinction between lower-case l and capital I.

But the font size seems to have shrunk from the last time I loaded it.
And the green gradient in the background appears to have gotten more
noticeable again.  In general, I preferred the last version I looked at to
the current version.

It would be nice if we had multiple sites we could look at simultaneously,
so we could say "I like A better than B.  If C had X I would probably like
it better than both A and B."

Thanks,

Carl