Re: systems-per-page = 3 ... except on first and last pages?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: systems-per-page = 3 ... except on first and last pages?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 12:13:59 +0100

Am 05.01.2017 um 11:07 schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
> ... and if you want to use manual page-breaks, you can apply them
> using the edition-engraver
> (https://github.com/openlilylib/edition-engraver) ...

OK, while we're at that, there's my "page-layout" package
(https://github.com/openlilylib/page-layout) that greatly simplifies
this process. You can specify an arbitrary number of break sets (line
breaks, page breaks, page turns) and name them (e.g. "a4paper"/"screen"
or "manuscript"/"original-edition" or whatever) to be easily chosen for
a given compilation.
Breaks are given as a simple list, and it even handles mid-measure
breaks by implicitly inserting the \bar "" commands.

> time will come and I explain it in detail on lilypondblog.org.

Ehm, same here ;-)

But I can of course give some usage/"installation" instructions

Best
Urs