lilypond and rosegarden : control track (?) in midi output? (linux user)

From: Dario Marrini
Subject: lilypond and rosegarden : control track (?) in midi output? (linux user)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:24:44 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to create a orchester midi file using lilypond as source notation and rosegarden; I have some trouble using rosegarden jack and so on (I'm using linux), but I came to a working two strings tracks with two fluidsynth instances, so I can manage Violin I on the left and Violin II on the right.

I can't figure out the presence of a 'control track' when I import the midi files (outputted by lilypond) in rosegarden, as there is a staff only in lilypond, so do I have a single midi channel, right? I dont' know if it is a lilypond or rosegarden way of working.
Please help
thanks
bye

dario