Re: Clef modifier vertical position

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Clef modifier vertical position
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 20:44:53 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 8:27 PM Andrew Bernard [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am using clefs of type "bass_8". We would like to have the 8 directly under the clef glyph rather than under the staff. Using the clef-alignments property of ClefModifier, there does not seem to be the ability to move the numeral up or down, only sideways, Any suggestions anybody?

Andrew
I know it's not ideal, but extra-offset has worked for me.

HTH,
Abraham