Frescobaldi segfault with PyQt4-

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Frescobaldi segfault with PyQt4-
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:36:06 +0100

Hi List,

I'm wondering if anybody is having recent issues with Frescobaldi. I run a rolling-release distro (gentoo), so I install/update packages on an ongoing basis. In this case, the only package in frescobaldi's dependency tree that's been updated since mid-December is PyQt4, which just saw the final release of 4.12 this last week.

Now, Frescobaldi segfaults on startup, with no error message.

Can anybody else on the list report similar or differing experiences? Anybody else having issues?